Friday, December 26, 2008

=) 2008 Movie of My List =) =)

Hello Friday of Dec 26th 2008..

2009 is just around the corner, 2008 is waving goodbye for a never come back year.
I am sitting on my chair n thinking; 2008 given me lots of memories.

I grin meaningfully. 2008 is the year I most enjoyed myself to the fullest up to date.

Out for a hang with frens. Participate such many activities. Study hard for final effort. Out for Movie. Movie? Yes Movie.

Suddenly, I remember my movie I ever watched out for 2008. Frankly speaking, 2008 is the year I out for movie the most frequent! I do really a movie craze~

I watch all genre of movie - scary, thriller, humor, romance, action, fiction, life - and I do enjoy most of them!

Well below are the movies I ever watched for this year.

Lists of my 2008 Movies I had watched (Listed from the earliest to present) – And How Many Star I rate to these movies (Out of 5 Star)

1) Jumper - *** and half

2) Meet the Spartans - **

3) Sweeney Todd - ***
4) The Golden Compass - ** and half
5) Enchanted - ***** (enjoyed this movie)

6) Beowulf - *** and half

7) Congkak - ***

8) Iron man - ****

9) The Incredible Hulk - ***

10) Kungfu Panda - ***** =)
11) Get Smart - ***** (awesome funny + enjoyable movie)


12) The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian - *** and half

13) The Dark Knight - ***

14) Hancock - ***

15) Kami The Movie - *** and half
16) The Strangers - ****


17) Quantum of Sollace - ****

18) Mama Mia! - ****

19) Max Payne - ** and half

20) Disaster Movie - ** and half

21) Madagascar: Escape to Africa - ****


22) Bolt - ****

23) Histeria - *** and three quarter

24) The Day the Earth Stood Still - ***

25) Bedtime Stories - ****

And here is the lists of movie I wished to watch but I lose the chance =(

1) Journey to the center of the earth
2) Hellboy 2
3) Love Guru
4) Prom Night
5) Quarantine
6) Twilight - greatest regret/dissapoint for not able to watch this movie ;'(
7) Yes Man

2009 – What the movie are next?

Wait n watch.

See Ya. Cheese~ xD

No comments: