Dancing. So sweet~ =)
Edward accompany Bella for dinner, he's not eating instead.
The Cullen couple.
Dr. Cullen and his wife.
Sweet Romance surprise of Edward towards Bella.
The Cullens (The vampires).
Yezza! finally I manage to watch TWILIGHT movie that I madly wished so much to watch.
Since the first day it is played on the cinema around early December ’08 or end of Nov ’08 perhaps (as much I remembered), I neva hav chances to watch it – time limitation – business of no reason – unavailable ticket every time I plan to watch (tis movie’s the top-ranking most favourite movie so no wonder the ticket’s selling out fast .
After 3 weeks or so of waiting with frustrations, the movie seems to end its show on most cinemas.
By this time, I wuz fully frustrated, terkilan n sedih for no-ever-more chance to watch it on cinema.
I’v checked out some cinemas Midvalley, TimeSquare, KLCC, Alamanda, IOI Mall and other cinema if it is still available somewhere. Sadly there is NO MORE twilight on the screen.
I comfort myself to just bought the CD and watch it at home in my own easy way.
But, my wish comes true which makes me smile wide those few days.
Few days before the ‘inspiring’ day, I intend to book a movie ticket online at TGV website – gonna watch movie at Sunway Pyramid the next day. All of my surprise, I can see that the Twilight is still there. But I din booked Twilight for tomorrow movie since I promised my frens to watch Yes Man.
Few days after dat instead, I quickly go watch this movie on 8th Jan ’08. Dat day is the last day it is playing on the Sunway Pyramid TGV’s screen.
So satisfied + happy + pleasure for the chance given.
I love this movie n fell in love with the movie itself.
So it’s a sequel movie, aite so I am not gonna miss the next sequel ever!
I love the cute handsome vampire Edward. =)
Know wut, watching this movie reminds me of the same lovely sweet atmosphere of watching the movie ‘A Walk to Remember’. Yes the same feeling, same passion, same obsession.
=) Love. Love. Love. =)
******************************THE STORY – TWILIGHT.
Seventeen-year-old Bella Swan moves to the small town of Forks, Washington to live with her father, Charlie, after her mother remarries a minor league baseball player. She is quickly befriended by many students at her new high school, where she is intrigued by a mysterious group of siblings known as the Cullens. Bella sits next to Edward Cullen in Biology class on her first day of school, and he appears to be disgusted by her, much to Bella's confusion. A few days later, Bella is nearly struck by a van, when Edward suddenly appears and stops the vehicle with his hand. Although he refuses to explain this act to Bella, Edward warns her against becoming friends with him.
Bella eventually discovers that Edward is a vampire, though he only consumes animal blood, and the pair fall in love. After Edward introduces Bella to his vampire family, Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, and Rosalie, three nomadic vampires—James, Victoria, and Laurent—arrive and put Bella's life in danger. James, a tracker vampire, is intrigued by Edward's protectiveness over a human, and decides to hunt her for sport. Edward and his family put their lives at risk to protect Bella, but James lures her into a trap by making her believe he is holding her mother hostage. James attacks Bella and bites her wrist, but Edward, along with the rest of the Cullen family, arrives before he can kill her. James is destroyed, and Edward sucks the venom from James's bite out of Bella's wrist, preventing her from becoming a vampire herself. A severely injured Bella is then taken to the hospital to spend some time recovering. Upon returning to Forks, Bella and Edward attend their prom and Bella expresses her desire to become a vampire, which Edward refuses to let happen. The film ends showing Victoria at the prom watching the pair dance together, ready to seek revenge for the murder of her lover, James.
The Cullens and the Swans
- Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan, a seventeen-year-old girl who moves to the small town of Forks, Washington, from Phoenix, Arizona.
- Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen, a 108-year-old vampire who appears to be seventeen. He is Bella's love interest and has the ability to read minds, along with superhuman speed and strength.
- Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen, a compassionate "300-plus years [old]" vampire who looks to be in his mid-20s. He serves as the town's physician and is the father figure of the Cullen family.
- Elizabeth Reaser as Esme Cullen, Carlisle's vampire wife and a mother figure to the Cullen family.
- Ashley Greene as Alice Cullen, a vampire who can see the future based on decisions that people make.
- Jackson Rathbone as Jasper Hale, a member of the Cullen family who can manipulate emotions. He has the most difficulty maintaining the Cullens' lifestyle of not feeding on humans.
- Nikki Reed as Rosalie Hale, a member of the Cullen family, described as the most beautiful person in the world.
- Kellan Lutz as Emmett Cullen, the strongest vampire of the family.
- Billy Burke as Charlie Swan, Bella's father and Forks' Chief of Police.
- Cam Gigandet as James, the leader of a group of nomadic vampires which intends to kill Bella. He is Victoria's mate and a gifted tracker, due to his unparalleled senses.
- Rachelle Lefèvre as Victoria, James' mate who assists him in finding Bella.
- Edi Gathegi as Laurent, the most civilized member of James' coven.
- Sarah Clarke as Renée Dwyer, Bella's mother who lives in Arizona with her new husband, Phil.
- Matt Bushell as Phil Dwyer, Bella's stepfather who plays minor-league baseball in Florida.
- Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black, an old childhood friend of Bella and a member of the Quileute tribe.
- Gil Birmingham as Billy Black, Jacob's father and a friend of Charlie.
- Solomon Trimble as Sam Uley, a member of the Quileute tribe.
- Christian Serratos as Angela Weber, one of Bella's new friends in Forks.
- Michael Welch as Mike Newton, one of Bella's new friends who vies for her attention.
- Anna Kendrick as Jessica Stanley, Bella's first friend in Forks.
- Gregory Tyree Boyce as Tyler Crowley, another one of Bella's classmates, also vying for Bella's attention. (He nearly hits Bella with his van.)
- Justin Chon as Eric Yorkie, another one of Bella's classmates who vies for her attention.
- Ned Bellamy as Waylon Forge, one of Charlie's friends at the police station; this character is not featured in the novel.
- José Zúñiga as Mr. Molina, Bella's biology teacher at Forks High School; in the novel, this character's name is Mr. Banner.
- Stephenie Meyer makes a cameo appearance as a customer in the diner where Bella and her father frequently eat.
MORE ABOUT THE FILM.
|Directed by||Catherine Hardwicke|
|Produced by||Mark Morgan |
::INFO OF EDWARD CULLEN (THE VAMPIRE)::
|Aliases||Edward Anthony Masen (human name)|
|Age||17 (biological) |
104 (Twilight novel, chronological)
108 (Twilight movie, chronological)
|Date of birth||June 20, 1901|
|Date of death||1918 (as a human)|
|Family||Edward Masen, Sr. (biological father) |
Elizabeth Masen (biological mother)
Esme Cullen (adoptive mother)
Carlisle Cullen (adoptive father)
Alice Cullen and Rosalie Hale (adoptive sisters)
Jasper Hale and Emmett Cullen (adoptive brothers)
Charlie Swan (father-in-law)
Renée Dwyer (mother-in-law)
|Children||Renesmee Carlie Cullen|
::THE SEQUEL::twilight-new moon-eclipse-breaking dawn::
In Twilight, Edward meets Bella Swan, a human girl whose thoughts he is unable to read, and whose blood smells overwhelmingly sweet to him. He fights a growing attraction to her, but after saving her life on several occasions, succumbs and eventually falls in love with her. Edward admits to Bella that he is a vampire, and that although he retains the physical body of a seventeen-year-old, he was actually born on June 20, 1901. His adoptive father, Carlisle Cullen, transformed him into a vampire in 1918 to prevent him from dying in the Spanish influenzaChicago, Illinois. Carlisle instilled in him a sense of morality uncommon in most vampires, and central to his way of life is the refusal to consider humans as food. However, Edward constantly warns Bella against being with him, perceiving her life to be at risk if she continues to associate with him. Bella's love and confidence in Edward's restraint cause her to ignore his warnings, even after she becomes the target of another vampire, James. Unlike the Cullen family, who are "vegetarian" vampires (committed to only feeding on animals), James regularly feeds on humans and will not stop until he drinks Bella's blood. With his family's help, Edward is able to save Bella from James' predations, but the question of how to assure Bella's continued safety remains an open one.
In New Moon, Edward’s fears for Bella’s safety intensify when she cuts her finger and is almost attacked by his brother Jasper. In an attempt to protect her, he convinces her that he no longer loves her, and moves away with his family, leaving Bella heartbroken. Edward finds it difficult to live without Bella, and becomes severely depressed at the prospect of an infinitely long and meaningless life. After he mistakenly learns from his sister Rosalie that Bella has committed suicide, Edward attempts to convince a group of Italian vampires, the Volturi, to kill him. Together with his sister Alice, Bella rushes to Italy and stops Edward before the Volturi can destroy him. Edward explains why he left, and apologizes to Bella. She eventually forgives him entirely, and they continue with their relationship as though Edward had never left, with the exception that Bella has ties that cannot be broken with a werewolf named Jacob Black. Bella successfully seeks his family’s support on turning her into a vampire. While Edward is furious at the prospect, he later agrees to change her himself if she agrees to marry him first.
In Eclipse, Bella agrees to marry Edward on the condition he will make love to her while she is still human. Edward eventually relents and agrees, on the stipulation it will only occur after they are married. The plot is driven by the machinations of the vampire Victoria, who, seeking revenge for the death of her mate James, is hunting Bella and creating new vampires to build an army. A grudging truce is made between the Cullens and the Native-American werewolf pack led by Sam Uley and Jacob Black, a friend of Bella's who was there for her when Edward broke her heart. However, the truce is endangered when Bella realizes Jacob means more to her than she thought. Ultimately, Edward accepts that Bella cares for Jacob and successfully destroys Victoria, and Bella acknowledges that Edward is the most important person in her life. Edward tells Bella that they may attempt making love before they get married, as he realizes that she spends too much of her life trying to please other people. However, she refuses his offer and says that she will do everything the right way: marriage, making love, and then becoming a vampire.
Breaking Dawn sees Edward and Bella marry. Bella becomes pregnant on their honeymoon, and the rapid growth of the half-human, half-vampire fetus swiftly impacts on Bella’s health. Edward tries to coerce her into having an abortion in order to save her own life. However, Bella feels a bond with her unborn child and insists on giving birth. Edward comes to feel love for the baby as well, after he hears its thoughts and learns that the baby loves Bella in return. Bella nearly dies giving birth in an emergency c-section, but Edward successfully delivers his daughter and then injects Bella's heart with his venom, healing her wounds by turning her into an immortal vampire. During Bella's painful transformation, Jacob imprints on their baby daughter, Renesmee. After a vampire named Irina mistakes Renesmee for an immortal vampire child—a creation forbidden in the vampire world—the Volturi arrive to destroy the Cullens. Edward stands with Bella and their allies to convince the Volturi that Renesmee is not an immortal child and poses no threat to their existence. Once the Volturi leave, Edward and Bella feel free to live their lives in peace with their daughter.