Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Memory Reassembly - Pangkor Island



When i juz arrive home just this evening, my mom hand me a letter.

Mom: Ni ade surat dari Alumni UKM.
Me: Alumni?
Mom: Ade family day.
Me: Oh, c c. Tau gak psl tu, dorang wat family day kat Pangkor. Tq ma~

I took the invitation letter from mom n smile beneath. Finally, the letter arrived.

The letter said,

'JEMPUTAN KE HARI KELUARGA URUSETIA ALUMNI KOLEJ RAHIM KAJAI UKM'
TARIKH: 20-22 Feb 2009
TEMPAT: Pulau Pangkor

Beshnye!

I feel excited to go. Meet up with frenz after a quite long time not see each other.

Now I alternatively contact all my fellow frens n plan for this so-called-gathering trip!

N I do really hope I wud be available on that subjected date.

Really hope so.

*Cross-fingered*

A Kajaianz reunion gonna be much fun n outblast moment! =)





Pangkor Island.





Pangkor Island.


No comments: