Monday, March 23, 2009

Rock the Weekend

ONE:
Soul therapy - SHOPPING.

Venue: Sogo, KL.
Event: Sogo [not so] Big Sale.
Date: March 21st, 2009 (Saturday)
The Who: Miss Azra N' Miss Norul





~My new properties~
Eventually, I grabbed this 2 stuffs out of the Sale stock!

-The heels-
(oh i suda fitting2 session okeh ;p )




And,

-the sweetheart handbagie-
(my fav brand - B.U.M)





TWO:
Family Picnic + Family Day.

Venue: Sg. Gabai, Hulu Langat.
Event: My dad's department office Family Day. It's much more about picnic tho~ LOL.
Date: March 22nd, 2009 (Sunday)
The Who: Mi Familia and other group of families.



-The beautiful view-






-My adek mandi2-



This is the lowest waterfalls site. There are several more up higher!



I tak mandi, cuci mata jer!
And climbing up the waterfalls hill..



The damn high up-going path to the higher level or gradient of waterfalls.
I estimated about over 300 stairways up to the top.
Can U imagine we climbed up to about 160m!
Phew, boley tahan penat gak mendaki! Mujur I suka mendaki~



Stop by the stair for a photo-shot session.
The speed flowing waterfalls at my back sangat2 shantekkkk!!





Ok, sini la kawasan air terjun paling tinggi-boleh picnic and mandi2. Note that this site is about 160m high from the base!



Mari turun balik.



Dan pulang.

(In the car on the way back)
si adek comey~



Sampai2 rumah terus tido LENA..

n petangnya tengok Hot Air Balloon Festival lak.

Goodbye weekend.

I'l cherish some other great and enjoying weekend next time, ok dear me?

;D


With Love,
---{@ Lady Azra@Zera @}---

2 comments:

tna said...

beshhnyer beshhh nyer...
mau shoping jugak!!
mau g piknik jugak!!
mau mandi manda jugak!!!!
i think i need a cuti cuti malaysia 2....HUHUHUHUH

LaDy_ZeRa said...

yeah u shud too dear,

and i'm looking forward to have a more long-period day off too..i need a break!

=))