Saturday, June 27, 2009

Rindu Menulis


Aku Rindu Menulis.

Rindu.

Serindu-rindunya.

But times always limited.

Wat to do.

My life a bit transformed la. But I bahagia (LOL).

I lost most updates in here. Mine and yours.

But no worries I'l neva stop writing becuz its my passion.

Rite, Azra?

ok2, sila teruskan penulisan anda sayang.



*********************************


Goodbye Jacko.

Semoga bersemadi dengan tenang, King of Pop - Michael Jackson.

Our world of entertainment had lost 1 big icon n 1 big star. Jacko in Memories~





********************************************


I'm back.

Now what all I want is enuf rest n peace - body n soul.

But, just the next couple of days I will travel again.

This month my calendar is full with lotza agendas.

15-18 June -> KK, Sabah
22-25 June -> Kluang, Johor
30 June - 2 July -> Penang

After these hectic agendas - I want to take leave!


*****************************************************

KK Snapsots.





























a



*********************************

I will write again and again.


p/s: Happy 'belated' father's day to all fathers especially my dad. Bdw, i've wish verbally on last 21st June but now i wanna dedicate here.




With Love,
---{@ Lady Azra@Zera @}---

No comments: