Monday, June 8, 2009

Reunion~



Haloo,,


Lady zera in da house!i’m back~~ ;)


Hurm..Lame tak update cni..

First of all, i would like to express my joyness of welcoming my sister back to Malaysia, back to our home! Welcome back home sis!



This future doctor of my sis is now craving for all Malaysian Food! Haha-pasni memang melepas gian la kakak I nie..

And tadi for the first time after few years separated, we were having a reunion bowling tourney – congrat to Ayah for became the 1st winner, n me the 3rd winner out of all 6 of us – okay la tu!

BUT..

Duhh~

I think I’ve been infected cough n sore throat from Along after 2 nites we r sharing room – ouh tak suke!

And I think i’ve been infected flu from Jeeva yesterday – masa gi Nurul’s wedding – ouh benchi!
I hate when I am nearly into sickness. =( Doa-doa tak melarat n cepat2 sihat! Amin!

p/s: Selamt Pengantin Baru to Kak Nurul (my colleague) – Semoga bahagia kekal selamanya. =)

Lepas nie, nak pegi wedding sape ye?

In my mind list:

1) Wani Copot

2) Tina

3) Ayu


4) Wedding saya sendiri


With Love,
---{@ Lady Azra@Zera @}---

No comments: