Saturday, December 5, 2009

When a dream came across her mind..

My fren, Amalina (Ina Kajai) text me an SMS yesterday nite.
"Yunk, aku mimpi ko nak tunang/kawen r.. Bile tu? Mane tau mimpi aku memang jd kenyataan.."

Reading tat msg, i just GRIN myself thinking that it wuz weirdly funny. Oh ina, mcm mane ko bley bermimpikan aku in such that dream-story? HAHA.

I replied,
"La, bile plak ko mimpi pasal aku cmni..hehe"

And she replied me,
"Ntah la..yg pasti, tul ke? X sabar nak tunggu berita baik ni"

I silently laugh again n reply,
"Hehe.mane de la Ina..kalau ye, sure aku akan inform ko espcly kawen nnt =)"

Afterward, we keep SMS-ing asking for latest news of each other and our Uni frens. I feel sOOooooo good that nite. She's my long-time-no-see fren, havent't met since our graduation in August 2008. Oh i damn miss her so much!

Well, ini first time when a fren of mine bermmpi, then beriya-iya tnya saya betol ke tak it happened in reality what she/he had dreamt of. Pelik kan. Why does she sense that feeling so strongly, in fact it wasn't happened in real. Like a mother who sense of her child in trouble, n sometimes it comes to truth. Saya hanya tersenyum mendengar ini. It's like a sign.

Tapi rakan yang dikasihi sekalian. Dun worry.

Jika saya betol2 akan melangkah ke fasa kehidupan yang seterusnya, I won't forget to share this happiness moment with all of you, dear frens.

Just the time haven't come to mean yet. Ada fasa dalam kehidupan yang perlu saya capai dulu. Hiiiiiiiyyyyaaah! =) Lagipun saya belum cukup matang utk kawen. Ini mama saya pun mengaku. Haha. Adeh. =p



With Love,
---{@ Lady Zera @}---

No comments: