Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to all mummy in tis world :D



Today - 9 May 2010 - 2nd Sunday of May - World Mother's Day.

Hence,

I would like to dedicate my dearest n warmest words of love: Happy Mother's Day to all mummy in this world. Mak. Mama. Ibu. Bonda. Umi. Mami. Sume-sume la! :D

And,

Most of all, this special dedication is towards my MAMA. Mama, I lurve u mama. Till the end. Neva stop. Muah.. Nah munge... ---{@

Well, orang kate nak sayang mak kita bukan on Mother's Day jer. But hari-hari pun. Sayangi n hargai mereka selagi mereka masih ada. Ibu yang lahirkan kita. Bagi yang telah tiada, sentiasa doakan mereka dilimpahi kesejahteraan dan kesenangan di akhirat, dan dipertemukan di syurga kelak.

Mama, saya sayang mama. I'm sorry if I've hurted you. Selamat hari Ibu..



Photo: My beloved Mama (Location: St. John, Canada).


With Love,
Lady Zera

No comments: